Monday, June 1, 2015

Is Your Negativity Really Working For You

I never can understand how people who go around putting others down think... What the hell is your negativity getting you??? Is it putting money in your pocket? Is it helping your be a better person not only for your self but for the people you love??... Who wants to be around someone who feel the need to spread pain and hurt to make themselves look better in other people eyes. When someone sit around me talking negative shit about someone my first thought is well damn as soon as I do something this person do not like they will do the some to me... No way in hell would I look at someone who dose this as someone I could look up to much less be around. Life is to short to not want to be happy and to have like mined people around you. I feel sorry for these people because they do not realize what they are really doing to themselves and that is so sad. What you put out there is what you get back ten times over...put negative you get negative....

No comments: