Saturday, April 23, 2011

When I Am With A Woman


I would start by kissing your lips gently running my tongue across the outlines of them ,then began sucking on them. I would then gently start rubbing your nipple until they are rock hard, take your nipple in my mouth gently sucking it running my tongue around it.I would move down to your belly kissing my way to your love spot.Taking my finger and penetrating your pussy walls feeling your sweet juices. I would kiss your hot sweet goodness taking my tongue and parting your lips finding that sweet candy.Gently sucking and licking it over and over again drinking every bit of your juices...your thighs surrounding my head while my tongue rock your world.I reach up and gently squeeze your breast rubbing the nipples with my fingers. I would stop and lay on my back so you could sit on my face.I  would have you to ride it letting your juices drip down on me while I rub that click...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.I see the perfect roundness of your ass as it bounce on my face.I then feel that sweet hot liquid shoot down my throat it taste so good.Damn baby I want more....

No comments: