Saturday, April 23, 2011

So I Am Big


So I'm big, too big for you
why your man look at me the way he do
My Hips give them something they can feel
My breast is all natural honey that means
100% real.
My curves will make your head spin.
Gurl on this ass don't let me start talking..
Just ask your man as he watch me walking
On my face I won't even start because to see a grown women cry breaks my heart.
So I'm big, too big for you
Why your man look at me the way he do.
Don't worry sweetie I don't want your man
Just be on notice if I wanted to I can.
Being thin do not make you fine.
It's not how your body look it's what in the mind
ask your man as he's watching my behind.
So I'm too big,too big for you
Oh now I understand sweetie really I do
you wish you was like me don't you...

1 comment:

CeddyBare86 said...

& thats the reason I LOVE BBWs :)